Committed Error in EPF UAN! Easily change mismatch in Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Father Name, Relationship, Marital Status, Date of Joining, Date of Exit, etc.

In many cases, the employees and employers make certain errors while making EPF accounts of the employees. In these cases, the employees faces a lot of problems while making EPF claims. To correct these mistakes the EPF authorities have given a Joint Declaration Form through which the employee can correct these mistakes in a single form with the approval of the employer.

What changes can be made in the Joint Declaration Form?

  1. Correction in Name.
  2. Correction in Gender.
  3. Change in Date of Birth.
  4. Change in Name of Father,
  5. Date of Joining & Exit.
  6. Aadhaar Number.
  7. Marital Status.

What documents are needed for corrections in the Joint Declaration Form?

For change of name the following documents are needed.
  1. Aadhaar Card is mandatory document.
  2. Passport.
  3. Death Certificate.
  4. Birth Certificate.
  5. Driving License.
  6. SSC Certificate.
  7. Bank Passbook with Photograph.
  8. Pan/Ration/Voter Id.
For change of Date of Birth the following documents are needed.

  1. Birth Certificate.
  2. SSC Certificate/Marksheet of Govt Board/School Leaving Certificate.
  3. Aadhaar.
  4. Passport.
  5. Pan.
  6. Domicile Certificate.
For change in Name of Father.

  1. Passport of Father.
  2. Ration Card.
  3. Photo Id issued by Govt.
  4. Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate.

Get Joint Declaration Form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ng7wavp7TrAPsBZMwQ-KqMKCyUQLWep7/view?usp=sharing


    Post a Comment