Page Under Construction

Powered byTypeform

14 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Thanks a Lot for your price less services.
    It actually helps the needy!

  2. Dear Sir,

    I left my previous job from Canyon Consultancy, Bhubaneswar on 31st Oct '15. Since then I regularly followed up for my dues of Rs. 60,286. Its been a year now. Few months back they mailed me that "Incompetent work done by you costing the company and my exp letter and relieving letter stand void"
    Kindly let me know is there any way to recover my hard earned money.
    Plz help me.


  3. Simplest way is to contact your area labor inspector and lodge a complaint. Then see whether you were eligible to PF or ESI IF YES WHETHER They submitted that, if not file another complaint with pf enforcement officers

  4. Simplest way is to contact your area labor inspector and lodge a complaint. Then see whether you were eligible to PF or ESI IF YES WHETHER They submitted that, if not file another complaint with pf enforcement officers

  5. Sir recently as per ur advice to me in citehr website - I have written an email stating most of ur suggestions indirectly and asked them for my salary... And they Agreed to Pay it and they paid me on 30-Dec-16

    Heart full of Thanks to You Sir!

  6. Dear All, i worked one healthcare company for eight month that time my Salary Rs.60000/- pm but after deduction i am getting Rs.54000/- every month Rs.6000/- TDS he deduct but i have checked in month of march he has submited TDS office only 17000/- i worked eight month its 48000/- and one month salary he has not given every time he is geving excuse right now we have fund problem but actuly he has no fund problem. dear friend pls give the suggection where i can complain. i have sent 2 compain labour office email id from last 4 month but we have not recived any responce. pls suggest he is doing this type with no of employee.

    1. Its simple go to your Income Tax ward officer, tell him that your employer has not submitted TDS show him salary slip. He will take care of rest. Also file a civil case for salary and TDS both. TDS provisions are very strong and employer may be arrested for not giving them. So its easy.

  7. Hi
    1. i am a central govt employeeI couldnt not file income tax returns for the fy 2009-10 and 2010-11 being unaware.
    2. Wat should i do?It seems i had to pay some money as tax too ffor fy 2011-12 which i could understand this year only.
    3. No notice from income tax department has been received till nw only ITR status isnt reflected in my account on incometax website.
    3. Kindly advise.

  8. Sir,

    Please let me know how I can change my wrong DOB mentioned in the UAN Account.

  9. sir,

    I worked in pratap technocrats (vendor of JIO) I uploaded my details on epfo site before 1 month but the employer had not approved it since contacted them but they are not helping me with them as I belong to maharashtra I cant travel each time to the head office which is in Jaipur can you please help me with it

  10. Sir,

    I am facing with my PF amount withdrawal. It's been more than 2.5 years since i have left my organization to pursue my higher education. My organization is not considering my plea as they i have breached my contract though only by 3 months. Please help me in this regard. I need advice. I have got my UAN details and all the other details with me

  11. me (another thing which upsets me quite a lot and something I don't understand really). I decided that going into third year, the hardest year when I've got so much other stuff going on, just isn't for me, so my only option instead of going into third year, is to travel for click here

  12. As per aforesaid subject, I want to detail discuss my case with you and I hope you will provide me appropriate solution. My name is Ravi Kumar Bansal and I am from Punjab, I was joined Finehope Allied engineering(India) Pvt. Ltd. on 05-Augest -2012 and I was deputed to work for Chinese company SEPCO 1 in the field to power plant construction and I am a full-time employee. Later on, our employer released me on 17, March 2016, but after some days our employer call me for rejoining so again I have joined the same company after 1 month of gap as on 18, April 2016. But this time our employer discontinuous our old employment they gave me new joining letter and they generate my new PF no. so my overall employment for the same company under same management on the same project is 05, Aug 2012 to Till date Approximate 6 years, Now our employer change our company finehope allied engineering (india pvt limited to sepco 1 india pvt limited. and give us all full and finaI from finehope allied engineering india pvt ltd but our HR said you're not eligible for Gratuity because of new joining. So I want to know that is I am eligible to claim my gratuity or not. So sir Please suggest me what can I do and if I am eligible to claim gratuity please send me details as per India labor Act. So that I can show to my employer. Please also send me your contact no. so that I will be to talk to you. I look forward for a positive response from your side. Please feel call me on 7529883497 or email me at ravi.gzscet@gmail.com

  13. Hi,
    I work as Manager Accounts in a Private limited co. Maharashtra. My employer says that our company does not have "Leave Encashment Policy" and as such we cannot get leave encashment at the time of retirement/leaving the Job. SO please clarify whether or not giving Leav Encashment is mandatory for a company.